Friday, April 11, 2008

We're Movin'

Welcome to Bonanza Blvd. (I never in my life thought I would live on a street named 'Bonanza')

This is the front of the house.








This is the back of the house.
There is a garden off to the right of this picture and a fire pit off to the left.












This is the horse barn.













This is the view from the barn.






























This is the kitchen.














Basement - soon to be children's playroom

Yipee!!!




We hope you all will come and visit us soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I was just breezing through the blogspots and came accross Bonanza Blvd. Fist good luck and second if I lived on Bonanaza Blvd i'd never leave. Loved the show. made life worth living. I went, in 1978 to the place where the real Ranch House was in Incline Village Nevada, its the spot on the burning map. I saw the one and only Ponderosa Village. Where from 1966 on they filmed the outdoors scenes and the real,exact duplicate,of the big studio house. Great fun. Bye Good Luck Vince

Angelkris said...

It is beautiful!! SO much room for the kids- it's perfect for your family. Congrats! I told you hubby that I am available most evenings to come help you pack. Just give me a call, ok?

Congrats, again!

Oh- and I'll give you $200 for your Summerwood home- it's all I've got!